Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How can I review an Order from the Court if I am a pro se on

Customer Question

How can I review an Order from the Court if I am a pro se on the weekend? I need to see when my appeal petition is due in Colorado. Is there any way that someone can look up my Order in the e-filing system?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
Have you used the CO court records search, since we cannot use our accounts for searching your case? https://www.cocourts.com/cocourts/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am logged in and I can see there was an Order issued on July 2nd. How can I pull up the order?

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden bystate laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.

You should be able to click on the docket number next to the document and that should open up the document itself.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It brings up a record history but I cannot see the documents. This is a sample of what I am seeing:
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that is all I am seeing as well and you have to go to the clerk's office Monday to see what the order itself states as we do not have access to the efile system here.
You are not being charged for this response and you can get your deposit refunded from customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone who has access to the system on the weekends in Colorado?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it.
We do not have any Colorado attorneys who may have access I am afraid, I just checked that. You would need to get a Colorado attorney, because they are the only ones who have access to the system and I could not get access even if I tried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again for your help with this. I hope you have a great day.Thanks,
Sarah
Thank you. I am sorry we could not really get you what you needed.