Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Has my wife violated the signed separation agreement? I am

Customer Question

Has my wife violated the signed separation agreement? I am supposed to be out of the house(willingly) at the end of this month or sooner. I am currently not sleeping in the home but I still have keys and my wife is aware that I go by the house to pick up the remainder of my things. Our order states we have no legal obligation to each other after the separation agreement takes affect and may see whom ever we choose. I have always suspected my wife was having an affair but was unable to catch her until after the signing of the agreement. Did she violate the agreement ? If so, I wish to move back into the house.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Is there anything within the signed agreement which she has done to violate it or failed to comply with?