Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am uploading my divorce decree and my child support

Customer Question

I am uploading my divorce decree and my child support addendum and my question is my ex wife is claiming that I owe her over 10,000 dollars in extra curricular activities such as taking him to monkey joes which is a playground pictures that she's purchased
random receipts to walmart paying for his school lunches birthday parties and things of this nature however the only part where I see that I have to pay anything other than the 537 dollars each month in child support is that I pay half of medical and co pay
as well is half of college expenses I would just like to have a lawyer review the 2 pieces of paper and make sure that I am correct
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach those documents? Typically you would be correct but one must always consult the orders.