How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11623
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I prove that the allegation is unfounded?

Customer Question

How can I prove that the allegation is unfounded ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
Can you explain a little more about your situation? What happened? Are you being sued?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a friend that helped me a lotand happen to be my babysitter for $25-$20 a day . Rhen filed for mom to be with me to help out. Friend was pissed off and asked mom back home . I have 1 son , he is 11 he hugs mom and kisses mom while she was there then told me that the way she saw mom and son they're having sex . I am under investigation and she talked to my EX to go against me as well to reinforce her allegations against mom and I. She says mom should get 4 yrs of jail and talked son about sex and forced him to say yes to her to her questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She's on her 80's . I told her I dont have money , she told me to get money fromy 401K to pay her and arguing that I have more money than her. She couldn't find a job .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that the took my son from me. Please help me!
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
your friend is asking you to pay her to avoid false child abuse accusations?

Related Family Law Questions