Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My children we given to grandmother, I'm fighting 2 yrs to

Customer Question

My children we given to grandmother, I'm fighting 2 yrs to get this over. The last court I was ordered to do 3 things to get in compliance. 5 weeks have gone by and the cps case worker will not return calls, emails and get my case in compliance. I have a public defender that tells me to send her all the emails I'm sending to the case worker. I am so worried time is going by fast that the case worker is not doing her job to get the paper work in for me to be in compliance to get back in home with my children. What more can I do. I did get ahold of the case workers supervisor and was told she needed to speak with the case worker when she got back from her weekly vacation. How much more can I do. Desperate! Help.?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.
You have done what you are supposed to do in this instance. However, you should call the supervisor once more to remind her that time is of the essence and you need the information without further delay, or you (your Attorney) can go to Court and file Motion to force the Social Worker to do her work.