How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11627
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to get full custody of my son

Customer Question

I want to get full custody of my son
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

How exactly can I help assist you at this time? What can I help answer for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant afford an attorney. how do i file for full custody with an attorney
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
In what state do you wish to file, please?

Related Family Law Questions