Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a timeshare that i have stop paying years at lest ..

Customer Question

hi i have a timeshare that i have stop paying for 3 years at lest .. they have offer me a warraty deed in lie of forc... i like to know if that in my best interest... would like to get help translating that letter ... can someone help me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Are they asking you to pay any deficiency or balance owed or willing to just take it back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are willing to take it back what i don't understand is the writting on the warranty deed could it be a catch there.. i want it tranlater by a expert.. to at least have a look at it .. to see if they are pardon me for all the old bills .. or that document all ready those that ..?

So what is the language on it? Is you can write what you are concerned about, I can respond.