Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Basics, me and baby mom get along at a distance,

Customer Question

basics, me and baby mom get along at a distance, professional, some disagreements, she wants all she can get, I want to minimize support order. no arrears, I also pay equally or more (out of love) for another child of hers which I consider as my 8 year old daughter since she was 1 year old, totally out of love for what I consider my daughter. I have both kids 27% of the time and pay into company supported, premium healthcare for both. In addition to the child support order, I frequently contribute a matching amount just in sharing expenses like school supplies, shoes, sports. I have never entered much detail into my expense declaration, takes like freakin week to fill the crap form out. No online option, just tedious, sucks ass, would rather pay someone to handle this effectively. She married this year also, and my income went up about 23%. Originally the child support order was only submitted by her in agreement with me so that we could get a discount on pre-school expenses which were significant. Now that we cant stand each other, she uses it as a steady source of income. I guess it just comes down to not so damn simple math on this crap form revised in 2007. WTF? No online optio
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
I'm sorry, but it looks like your question got cut off. Can you take a look and retype the rest for me?
Are you looking for representation in filling out the form, or do you have questions about the process, your options, etc.?