Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Ok, I lived in cali from 2007 to 2010 which I had 3 cars.

Customer Question

ok, I lived in cali from 2007 to 2010 which I had 3 cars. however I dont any prove if the cars are still on my name. I am out of country. I wanted to know if the cars are still on my name as well as how i get a prove that They are noy on my name anymore.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I lived in cali from 2007 to 2010 which I had 3 cars. however I dont have any prove if the cars are still on my name. I am out of country. I wanted to know if the cars are still on my name as well as how i get a prove that They are not on my name anymore. I turned in all the paperwork however the buyers did not pass the cars to their names until i did turn in. I am affraid if the cars are still on my name as well as the had some car accident.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: You need to do "Vehicle Record Request" with California Department of Motor Vehicles. You can do this online now. Click on the link below for more information:
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/dmv/onlinesvcs/moreonlineservices