Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
26296561

I am planning to have a wedding ceremony this Saturday

Customer Question

Hi, I am planning to have a wedding ceremony this Saturday but I have not submitted a marriage application/license yet. Is there a way to obtained this? The Wedding is in Lake Wenatchee, Chelan County.
Submitted: 1 year ago via USmarriagelaws.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.While an application can be submitted online and then the marriage license can be picked at the county auditor's office as soon as this Friday, unfortunate there is a mandatory 3 day period before ceremony can be performed from the issuance of the marriage license and there is absolutely no exceptions under current Washington state law related to the 3 day mandatory waiting period. Here is the link to the county auditor's website with all relevant information: http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/auditor/pages/marriage-licenses I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.