Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am thinking of hiring an attorney, and need help reviewing

Customer Question

I am thinking of hiring an attorney, and need help reviewing the complex retainer that is being presented to me. Can someone help me?
Lola
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not to participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.Sure. Upload it or paste the verbiage that you have questions on and let me know what questions you have, please.IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPLOAD, PLS REDACT (BLACK OUT) all personal information such as your name, name of firm, name of attorney, etc.This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have to copy and paste what I have and get back to you.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay.