Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
17897874

My attorney wants to wait physchological exam

Customer Question

my attorney wants to wait for the physchological exam for my ex to pay and have it in court rather then get the physchological in court so the judge can make a ruling. Is my attorney trying to postpone things to make more money what would the benefit be
for her? and how would it help me? my ex has not completed the exam in 2 years and this needs to get over with.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to pay it all and have a court order later for my ex to pay me back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry she just completed the exam and has not paid it and court is soon. should I pay it?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
You should pay your share. If your wife refuses to pay as ordered the court can sanction her with costs and penalties.
Just ask for a rule to show cause why she should not be held in contempt of court.
Best regards.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?