Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Good morning, My daughter has been leaving every other

Customer Question

Hello good morning,
My daughter has been leaving every other weekend with her father for about 3 months now. Every time leaves to her fathers house I notice strange attitude. She comes home aggressive, crying a lot, with cigarette smoke on her hair, and she tends to come home sick where the next day I have to bring her to the doctors. Last weekend he came to pick her up she was crying and started screaming she didn't want to leave. She has been crying like that lately when he comes to pick her up but it just keeps getting worse and I feel like there is something wrong. My daughter is only 18 months she is just begging to talk. I am worried something is going on that I don't know off and everyone tells me I can't do nothing he is the father and by court he has to take her. I would like to know what I can do in this case? I don't want my daughter to grow up traumatized or with low self-esteem.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. When you have taken her to the doctor, have they made an comments or noticed anything about her health and condition? Was there any sign of abuse?