Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in the state of ohio my granddaughter lived with me

Customer Question

i live in the state of ohio my granddaughter lived with me for a year and the parents split up and now mother will not let us see the child when the child lived with us the mother did not and she did not want to take care of her but now she does and she took her away from us we paid for everything for this child since she was born and she cries for us every day it has been 2 months now what are my grand parent rights in the state of ohio
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. Is mom in Ohio? Your question mentioned WV...is mom there?