Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If my husband is in jail and is expected to be there for

Customer Question

If my husband is in jail and is expected to be there for 2-10 due to his second offense in assault I have 3 small children including twins he can't talk to me due to protective order but I need access to our accounts to be able to ask the mortgage company
for extensions on our mortgage in his name unfreeze credit that I need to pay on but they wont unless they speak with him and more this would be so helpful for all of us as his family doesn't know about our bills and things and want to take things on they
are 70's and can't really do this I know if I could talk to him this would be the way is this possible for me to file this and then possible get this ok'd verbally by his dad or mom or can I do this legally as his wife and mother of his kids and for our lively
hood until he is out. Main question as his wife who is not filing for divorce yet able to obtain a POA?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post. Could you review it, use proper sentences, put proper punctuation marks, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.