Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My step son is turned 17 this month and his dad dieted before he was

Customer Question

My step son is turned 17 this month and his dad dieted before he was born. His mother did not put his name on the birth certificate because they were casually dating. We know he has SS benefits due to him, but his mother believes that his father"s mother doesn't want to cooperate. My wife feels very uncomfortable pursuing this, but I know he is due this money.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?
I'm only going to be online a few more minutes but if I miss you this evening I will pick up and continue in the morning.