Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

How do i go about getting the judge to see thst my son is not

Customer Question

How do i go about getting the judge to see thst my son is not a bad child he made 1mistake by setting a abandon house on fire and he apologized for what he did and he knew he was wrong he has never been in no type of trouble with the law he is only 12 yrs old i need to know what i need to do to get him out of junvenilr
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear about this situation for you and your son.
I suggest that you will want to show that you are able to work with any type of counseling that may be deemed necessary for your son. And that his attorney will work hard for his best interests. So you should stay in contact with the attorney to see what they want you to do so your son is treated fairly.
Because he has an attorney, it is the attorney's responsibility to stay in touch and tell you what they need from you. But I suggest that you will want to be ready to show the court that you have a stable home environment, that your son is good in school, he is not a member of a gang, etc
Ask the attorney if they will need a letter from you about your son, his activities such as he participates in school or recreational sports, goes to church, or is otherwise activity in the community.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.
​Thank you