Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

There is another issue she want to renegotiate. currently

Customer Question

There is another issue she want to renegotiate. currently the monthly payment for spousal support is $417 and I'm arguing for a 12 year term but the amount will be capped at $417 with annual CPI % increases. she's arguing that the cap be lifted so she
gets a raise everything I get a raise. It's my understanding that a no cap spousal support is rare and only for spouses who significantly helped the paying spouse through college or (flight) training (I'm a pilot) She never paid for a single flying lesson
a single penny towards my colledge degrees and when I have been out of work and or struggling she never paid my portion of the rent. is she entitled to a no cap spousal support settlement? Thanks again I really appreciate this service
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So? can I get an answer?
I'm in court right now and the judge is looking at me!!
HAHA JK!
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
I responded on the other page