Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If I want to file that suit affecting parent child relation

Customer Question

If I want to file that suit affecting parent child relation can I do that or do I need an attorney
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.One can do this on one's own, although an attorney is recommended. You had mentioned that something else WAS ALREADY FILED and there was a COURT DATE, and if so, then one may wish to file a counterpetition instead. It depends on WHAT WAS FILED AND WHAT IS PENDING IN THE COURT, if anything.Gentle Reminder: Please, use REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or RATE POSITIVELY and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.