Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If I am a military veteran and I have a VA home loan securing

Customer Question

If I am a military veteran and I have a VA home loan securing my residence, will I be able to retain the home in the event of a divorce? We have no children together and have only lived in the home for 2 and a half years so there is little or no equity in the home.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. Can you tell me, and who's name is ***** ***** currently titled? Both you and your spouse? And would you be able to qualify for financing on your own based on your income and assets?