ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

In a case in arizona family court seeking annulment, where the respond

Customer Question

in a case in arizona family court seeking annulment, where the respondant does not respond, how long til the case is placed on the inactive calender?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Arizona Amended Order R-13-0017 changed "inactive calendar" to "dismissal calendar". That's 9 months (270 days after the commencement of the complaint. Every civil action in which a Joint Report and a Proposed Scheduling Order under Rule 16 or Rule 16.3 or an arbitrators notice of decision under Rule 76 have not been filed within 270 days commencement thereof shall be placed on the Dismissal Calendar. Any case remaining on the dismissal calendar for 60 days shall be dismissed without prejudice for lack of prosecution. See, ARCP Rule 38.1) Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!