Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am the victim Domestic Violence, I still suffer PTSD as a

Customer Question

I am the victim Domestic Violence, I still suffer PTSD as a result over 20 years later. My X continues to harass me financially to this day. I am currently in litigation, the defendants are using the Abuser as a witness, is there any way to stop this?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question; you're suing someone and you want to know if you can prevent them from calling a particular witness?