Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The mother has always had the child inher custody the farther has neve

Customer Question

the mother has always had the child inher custody the farther has never supported the child and only moved in the mother for a few months then moved out
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Too often, without a list of questions, we'll wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, what are your specific questions about this fact pattern? Is there currently a court order?