Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter has been here summer and resides out of

Customer Question

My daughter has been here for the summer and resides out of state. She does not want to return as her husband is emotionally abusive toward her. They have two children, a boy and girl and a two bedroom apartment. The 44 year old father insists on sleeping in the same bed with his 10 year old daughter. He is here on a green card and insists this is acceptable in his country, Italy.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for the dilemma...however I'm not sure I understand the specific question Are you asking if your daughter files for divorce where you would that impact child custody?