Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My brother in law tried to touch my daughter but she ran away

Customer Question

My brother in law tried to touch my daughter but she ran away in two instances and threatened to hurt her or me her mother or little brother if she spoke about it. My daughter also now after a while has passed tells me she saw her uncle touch her little brother's genitals. I filed CPS and sheriff's reports. My little one was interview but could not say much and my daughter was afraid to talk. My brother in law ran away and could not be tracked at the time. Currently he is serving a two year sentence for agreviated assault and I have nothing to do with my in laws. I moved away from my own home because we all lived together in the same family lot. How can I get help to make this man pay for what he did to my children? My kids are going to therapy at an advocacy center.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
How long ago did this happen? When you ask how you can get help, what sort of help are you looking to obtain?
Use the reply tab below to respond.