Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

This is in Georgia ...I divorced in 2006. my daughter's father

Customer Question

this is in Georgia ...I divorced in 2006. my daughter's father had his girlfriend move in in Nov 2008, i filed contempt (was against my decree, he had to pay my attorney), he filed stalking which was dismissed in 2008. it's been very messy. anyway
i just found out that my ex husbands wife was still married when she moved in with my ex. She did not get divorced till June 2009 and they married in July 2009. Their daughter was born 1/4/10 (you do the math)...she was pregnant , not divorced yet before she married my ex.
is that considered misleading the Court if she was not divorced? I had no idea that she was still considered married.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in other words, my ex was not telling the truth about their situation. he just said he had a girlfriend.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me - misleading the court in what regard - I mean what is the issue you are concerned she mislead the court concerning?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind I'll just talk to my attorney on Monday.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thank you and good luck