Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Please help! My son is 15y old and has never been in any trouble.

Customer Question

Please help! My son is 15y old and has never been in any trouble. He used my CC w/out my permission and was a tad out of hand. Mind you that he has a life threatening heart condition and does not believe that he will live to see his 21st b-day. I called the Juvenile Office looking for guidance and they took him to Juvenile Detention and then to court. He was placed on Probation and was late for his 1st appt. His PO was yelling and screaming at him, he has a life threatening heart condition, and told him that he was going to draft a Petition a place him back in. His PO has placed me on a no call and is seeking removal from my custody and permanently placed in Foster Care and award of the state. Please Help!!!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of your son's health. Please tell me what information can I provide for you? What is the question in this regard?