Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
17897874

A was married and got divorced and i got remarrriedand i found out my lawyer frauded me o

Customer Question

a was married and got divorced and i got remarrriedand i found out my lawyer frauded me of my divorce and finally i got my final divorce the right way from my first wife. am i still married to my second wife from the time we were married(my present wife and i stayed with each other for 20 years and we three children
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Your second marriage is cured of the bigamy when the first marriage dissolution went through. So, you do not need to do anything more. Your second marriage is valid so long as you have continued to live together and held yourselves out as married to each other.
Best regards.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
if you have no further questions please remember to rate my service to you.