Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter is going thru a n ugly divorce Husband

Customer Question

HELLO my daughter is going thru a n ugly divorce Husband shut her off their checking account & would not give her any money not even for food for kids She saw their tax check had come so she signed it & told him she was keeping it & they could make it right in divorce he is threating forgery
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your daughter's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What question do you have that I can answer for you?
This seems like a very crucial matter for you and your daughter, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Doug