How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11582
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find help filling out a custody and parenting pla

Customer Question

How do I find help filling out a custody and parenting plan?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.
You can look for a law clinic in your area. Often, law schools will run pro-bono law clinics for simple matters. You may also have a Legal Aid organization in your area, they may be able to help you. You may also be able to find a lawyer that will work with you on a limited-services basis, meaning that they only help you fill out the paperwork. You can look for attorneys in your area on and ask them if they offer such a service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you.
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome!

Related Family Law Questions