ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I have mediation papers from my sepation that have be signed

Customer Question

I have mediation papers from my sepation that have be signed and noterised. Can I go to the clerk of the court and file them myself or do I need a lawyer?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. You can file them yourself. You don't need a lawyer to file documents with the clerk. Often lawyers have their paralegals or legal secretaries do it, so it's not a prerequisite that you be an attorney to do so. Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!