Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My kid just had a kid and dose not live at home with here mom

Customer Question

My kid just had a kid and dose not live at home with here mom she don't even see any of the money she is 16 years old and I have talked to the case worker 30 day's ago and today and steel got know where
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
I do apologize but I am unclear as to your question. What specifically can I help answer for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I do not engage in phone calls as it may violate the state bar regulations. I can help you here. Please explain your situation and I will do my best to assist, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I steel have to pay I know I need to pay the back
As I have not yet provided you with an answer, there is as yet nothing to pay for.