Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING PROPERTY IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA,BUT

Customer Question

I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING PROPERTY IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA,BUT I GET CHECKS FROM SOCIAL SECURITY FOR MNE AND MY NOW 12YR OLD DAUGHTER BUT I DON'T WANT S.S.TO STOP OR ALTER OUR CHECKS BECAUSE OF THIS INVESTMENT PLEASE ADVISE.........................P.S I WILL NEED A HARD COPY OF YOUR ADVISEMENT.PLEASE NOT A E=MAIL OR PHONE CALL IT'S MUCH BETTER FOR ME AND MY RECORDS IF THATS FIND WITH YOU AND YOUR TEAM............WE WILL PROCEDE NOW.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
You may simply print the information you receive in this question thread and keep it as a hard copy for yourself. We do not mail out hard copies of conversations to customers.
1. Do you still want to continue, knowing this?
2. If yes, then please tell me what social security benefit you and your child are receiving?
3. Will you be residing on the property that you are buying?
4. Where will you be getting the money to make the purchase?
Doug
Doug