Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been divorced little over a year now, and I NEED

Customer Question

I have been divorced for a little over a year now, and I NEED to change the custody and visitation agreements, but my attorney at the time forgot to put in the papers that the Circuit Court gives permission to the General District Court to change any custody and visitation orders. I live in Virginia and I am a student while my husband works, but he does not make enough for an attorney. I need help writing the Motion to amend the divorce order in regards ***** ***** children's custody and visitation. HELP ASAP!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
What can I answer for you? What do you mean help writing it? Are you aware that there is a FORM one can use?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.