Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband of 16 years is in the nursing home diagnose with

Customer Question

My husband of 16 years is in the nursing home diagnose with alzheimer decease . i'd like to divorce him for financial reasons and for me to move on. He is 10 years older than me. Thank you, ***** ***** is Nora.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am truly sorry for this dilemma. However, I'm not certain I understand your specific question; are you asking the process to obtain a divorce if your spouse is not competent to consent to a divorce?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Happy to chat on the phone. I will send the offer.