FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

I am a father of 2 children involved in this divorce. I wish

Customer Question

I am a father of 2 children involved in this divorce. I wish to file for custody for my children. I have my children already 90% of the time. And I believe my wife to be abusive to my son. He is not comfortable around his mother and only wants to be with her if he has an escort.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Has child custody been addressed yet in the proceedings? Do yo have evidence of this alleged abuse?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have pictures
The Judge is always going to act in the best interest of the child, when determining custody. If you have the children 90% of the time already and can show and produce evidence of of abuse, not only may the Judge not order and allow visitation or custody to the mother but may also have criminal charges filed against her. If you suspect abuse, you should file a report with the State and Child Services, who can investigate the matter. If you are awarded custody, you can also go after her for child support as well. The concerns and worries of the child can be addressed and supervised visitation is something also that can be ordered by the Judge.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!