Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

Ray, My husband and I pay mortgage through a shared

Customer Question

HI Ray, My husband and I pay for our mortgage through a shared savings account. When filling out JDF 1111 do we both put down the full amount of the mortgage payment as we pay for it out of this shared account?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
Based on the form, it appears that you would put down the 1/2 and he would put down half on his form. Then to clarify, you each may want to attach a copy of your most recent monthly mortgage statement.
Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. If you would rather obtain a refund of your deposit, just let me know and I will inform JA on your behalf. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR MAVERICK".
Thank you for using Just Answer.