Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a letter from circuit clerk of Illinois stating dcfs iL was ordered to removed alle

Customer Question

I have a letter from circuit clerk of Illinois stating dcfs iL was ordered to removed allegation 60 indication from my name. I need to provide ILDPR with a verification there is nothing remaining on my name but DCFS has nothing to give me so far. They recommended I do a background check on my name to verify it is free of anything. IDPR had a reprimand on my RN lic. which I am asking them to remove but they are asking for something from DCFS stating it is removed.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Please tell me:
1) What happened to begin with? How and why is DCFS involved? Did they do an investigation on you? If so, for what? And was it eventually dropped without any action taken?
2) What kind of reprimand does the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation have on your file?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.