Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I have not yet heard from CPS and my daughter is still

Customer Question

I have not yet heard from CPS and my daughter is still runaway to her 20 year brothers house. My lease is ending at the end of July and I need help understanding will CPS require me to keep her in her same school or will I her mom be able to move her to
another school. I need to know so I can ensure I move to the correct area. Also, what should my next steps be. Should I contact CPS?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Is there any update on what CPS is doing regarding the allegations your daughter has made toward You?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet. I am traveling for work in Denver and will return late tonight. Should I contact CPS tomorrow?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can. I suggest there is no reason to put your life on hold because of false allegations by your daughter. Tell CPS what you need to do. They cannot keep you from enrolling your daughter in a school or from moving.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Don't get me wrong. I know you want your daughter to live with you and not her brother. But there may not be any way to force that.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
But you certainly can contact CPS and get a status update
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Explain school is going to be starting and you need to decide where she will be going.