Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Roger, im a single mother with 3 kids, one income, i had

Customer Question

Hi Roger, im a single mother with 3 kids, one income, i had a child custody battle more than a year, i had a 7 year old daugher , i was fully physical custody her for 7 years independent, now the father set me up with all his verbal to the court, at screening court dated, they took my daughter by forced her to go with the father when they keep me in the room, now i can't see my daughter up to sept 24, as i know the father and step mother neglected her always when she at their house, now i wish i can ask for cps to investigate make sure my daugher has a good care under
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - thanks for requesting me. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and can understand how this has weighed heavily on you. But, you should be able to contact CPS and ask that they investigate the home and also to make periodic check-ins to make sure the children are being properly cared for. Also, if you know of any specific situation or event that occurs which puts the children in danger, you should certainly report that to CPS or the police as well.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Also, you can ask the court to reconsider and to give custody back to you, but that may be difficult because the matter was just ruled on.