Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

MY GRAND SON HAS A CHILD WITH A WOMAN THAT THEY ARE NOT MARRIED

Customer Question

MY GRAND SON HAS A CHILD WITH A WOMAN THAT THEY ARE NOT MARRIED TOO. NOW SHE WANTS TO TAKE THEIR BOY TO FLORDIA AND NOT KEEP HIM IN THS STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA. IS THERE A LAW THAT WILL KEEP THE BOY HERE? I WOULD SURE LIKE TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT. I AM HIS GREATGRAND FATHER SO ALL THE HELP I CAN GET WILLL HELPS US ALL. THANK YOU ALL
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. It will be my pleasure to assist you. I do need a little more information from you first, though. Can you tell me, does your grandson have a custody order in place with the mother of the child?