Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

There r concerns about me doing something to my kids my daughter

Customer Question

there r concerns about me doing something to my kids my daughter was removed from me and given to my wife when I am cleared does cps have to return my child to me niether parent has court ordered custody she was removed from me so does she have to be given back to me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When you are cleared you are going to have to go back to court to file for a court order to return the child to your custody if your wife will not return the child to you voluntarily. If when you are cleared your wife will return the child to you then there is no need to go to court on the matter. It is only if she refuses to return the child, you would have to go to court and file a petition for custody and return of the child.