Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My granddaughter has gotten no child support a year

Customer Question

My granddaughter has gotten no child support for over a year and has had appointments in family court twice in a c ouple of months and today for the second timeher exhusband has not shown up and she has another the 29th of this monthshould she try and find a Lawyer to go with her.?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your daughter's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Is the ex employed by an employer, self employed or unemployed?
Doug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We do not know as he now lives in Mays Landing,NJ I think the only thing she has is his cell #
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My granddaughter could tell you all that is going ,could she call you tomorrow as works 11pm to 70am
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,
I can arrange to call her tomorrow. I will make an additional services offer to you which you will need to accept, and then provide me with her number and a time to call tomorrow.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide the phone number for me to call, and the approximate time for me to call, in the box entitled "Enter private contact info". After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug