Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING MY CHILD SUPPORT TO STOP. I HAVE

Customer Question

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING MY CHILD SUPPORT TO STOP. I HAVE MY INFO WITH AN ATTORNEY NOW WHO HAS HAD IT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND HAS DONE NOTHING,MY BACK SUPPORT AND ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN PAID IN APRIL, AND I DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR ANOTHER ATTORNEY, CAN I DO ANYTHING ON MY OWN? SHE WILL NOT SIGN ANYTHING TO AGREE
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Who is collecting the support from you, Child Support Enforcement? What did the attorney you hired do? Have you paid him money? Have you contacted him to find out what his status report is on your case?