Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have paid my child support and arrearges and they are still

Customer Question

i have paid my child support and arrearges and they are still taking money off my check and my income tax
i have never missed a payment nor been ever late
at this point the DOR owes me money what do i do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please clarify if the child support SHOULD HAVE ENDED by now but did not? Or if something else, then what is the situation?
AND
Do you pay voluntarily, or, is it being taken automatically out the paycheck?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.