How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11458
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No paternity tests even after requestedMother is a police officerI

Customer Question

No paternity tests even after requested
Mother is a police officer
I'm in fear all the time of her and her fellow officers and judges
I'm on disability
Was put in jail for a month without paperwork or lost they say
Put on probation
Can I get my case transferred to another city where she has no influence? I'm in Detroit Michigan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You were arrested for non-payment of support? You have never been determined to be the father? Have you ever filed a petition to challenge paternity in court? How old is the child?

Related Family Law Questions