Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Do I have any grounds

Customer Question

Do I have any grounds to sue my husband in civil court or family court? I just got a bill from his attorney-now I don't know if his paralegal met for me to get this -knowing full well- that he does not live here anymore-he abandoned the home. So they knew
and why would they put this address or my address on it? nowing full well I would open it- He said that he had no money for the longest time-but I found that he not only gave the divorce attorney 3000.00 which I knew and was shocked-because he overdraw the
account- but he gave her 2300 before he moved out-which I don't know where he got that from-is there a way I can find out? This is turning real ugly-anyway I gave me him 600 just yesterday which was stupid on my part-is there anything I can do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am unclear on what you want to sue him for? What are your damages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to wait all of this time for another question from you- this was not worth my wait
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you. I will have this question closed. Thanks for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience. Good luck