Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My wife and I got a divorce after 40 years I was making

Customer Question

my wife and I got a divorce after 40 years I was making 86,000 and she was making 40,000 a years I had to pay her 1,200.00 a month I lost my job lost every thing my health is very bad and I just got my first Social security check it 1,700 a month I filed hardship on my house hoping I can get it sold. she still making 40,000 a year. she gone back to her lawyer to have me put in jail for back alimony 3,500. Am trying to fine a lawyer who will take payment on what I make. Am trying get disability for all of my health issues.My wife now get 1,100 disability she was a dental asst for 30 years and had a wrist replacement. We had both of our vehicles up for sale after this month we have to let then go back. I have no insurance I use up all my saving on med. please can you help me at 62 am lost.
thank you
Richard xxxxxxxx
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please opt out. I would like to work with a different expert. Thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a different contributor and look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question that has not been answered? Do you still need assistance?