Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am representing myself in a hearing. How do I procure

Customer Question

I am representing myself in a hearing. How do I procure evidence and witnesses?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Entire law books and encyclopedias have been written on how to do this. Not really sure what you are asking. Can you please be more specific.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was not my question. You must be getting me confused with another subscriber.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
I am responding to your inquiry about how to procure evidence and witnesses. Most experts are going to shy away from responding to this type of questions as it is so broad that one would have to impart upon you an entire volume of encyclopedic knowledge on the rules of evidence. You may want to narrow the scope of your question and provide more factual background information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please read the email I sent you July 5th, 2015.
It is not my question. I would never pose such an unanswerable question.
However, I find your tone rather condescending.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure how you sent any information to me by email as that is not available to customers unless I gave it through an offer of additional services. If this is not your question then I am not sure how you are able to post and respond to it. There may be some technical glitch. In any case, I appreciate the feedback about the tone and I will work on improving in that area.