Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

§ 16-39-2-9. 1. If a child is undergoing evaluation or treatment, the

Customer Question

§ 16-39-2-9. 1. If a child is undergoing evaluation or treatment, the custodial parent shall communicate that fact to the non-custodial parent. 2. Each parent shall immediately notify the other of any medical emergencies or illness of the child that requires medical attention. § 16-39-2-9. 1. If a child is undergoing evaluation or treatment, the custodial parent shall communicate that fact to the non-custodial parent. 2. Each parent shall immediately notify the other of any medical emergencies or illness of the child that requires medical attention. § 16-39-2-9. 1. If a child is undergoing evaluation or treatment, the custodial parent shall communicate that fact to the non-custodial parent. 2. Each parent shall immediately notify the other of any medical emergencies or illness of the child that requires medical attention.Under Indiana law, both parents are entitled to direct access to their child’s medical records, Indiana Code § 16-39-1-7; and mental health records
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
CALLED CENTER. WITHOUT ID # ***** WON'T SEND MY REQUEST TO PERSON IN CHARGE OF CALL. X WON'T GIVE ME ID CODE.
1. Called what center?
2. What ID code are they wanting from you?
3. Not really following who is person in charge of call?
4. Why can't you go directly to the center and ask for the records?